Procurement Business Partner
$66,417 per annum + super + benefits
Strategic Procurement & Supply Branch
Are you ready to join our team and build Australia's best regional community?
Here at Bundaberg Regional Council, our vision is bold but simple, to build Australia’s best regional community. In order to achieve this, we’ve created a culture that’s centered on our core values. To be a Council that is customer-focused, respectful and prides itself on teamwork, diversity, sustainability, and innovation. Uniquely positioned north of Brisbane in Queensland, Australia, the Bundaberg Region is one of Australia’s fastest-growing regional cities and the gateway to the Southern Great Barrier Reef. The Bundaberg Region boasts the most equitable climate in Australia and rates fifth in the world alongside Hawaii. Noted for its environmental excellence, pristine waterways, and proximity to the Great Barrier Reef, the Bundaberg Region showcases everything that nature’s palette can create.
About The Opportunity
Your role as Procurement Business Partner is to provide administration, transactional and technical support, and service to Strategic Procurement & Supply clients. You will also assist in the development and establishment of Council wide strategic procurement arrangements in accordance with legislation, audit regulations and Council policies and guidelines. In addition to this, you will undertake research and analysis into the supply market, identifying trends and preparing reports and recommendations.
- Demonstrated excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well-developed organisational and problem solving skills that have been demonstrated in a relevant working environment.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in procurement and supply practices and associated administrative support activities.
- Demonstrated ability to work in and contribute to a professional high performing team.
- High level skills and experience in using information technology systems and software.
- Qualifications in a related field is highly desirable.
- Commitment to live and uphold the Council's values.
What We Offer
- An attractive remuneration salary with options for salary sacrifice, up to 12% Superannuation contributions, 17.5% leave loading
- 36.25 hour working week, regular rostered days off, including long weekends
- Opportunities for professional development training and study assistance to enhance your career progression
- Work within a culture that promotes a healthy work-life balance, flexible working arrangements and a friendly and supported team
The Selection Process
The preferred candidate will be required to undertake a National Police Clearance as part of the recruitment process.
How to Apply
Closing Date: 11:30pm Tuesday 27 January 2021 AEST
Bundaberg Regional Council prides itself as an equal opportunity employer and embraces the diversity that our teams bring so if this sounds like the position for you, don’t delay- apply now!