EOI : Civil Engineers and assoc Tech Roles
$80,000-$110,000 per annum + super + benefits
Engineering, Major Projects, Water Services
Are you ready to join our team and build Australia's best regional community?
Here at Bundaberg Regional Council our vision is bold but simple, to build Australia’s best regional community. In order to achieve this, we’ve created a culture that’s centred on our core values. To be a Council that is customer focused, respectful and prides itself on team work, leadership, sustainability and innovation. We’re an all-inclusive Council that celebrates diversity and communicates in an open and respectful manner.
About The Opportunity - EOI
Join our busy Engineering team to provide technical consulting and project delivery expertise to innovative and multi-disciplinary projects in our Infrastructure Services Department.
We are seeking expressions of interest from Civil Engineers to work on the feasibility, concept, functional and detailed design and documentation phases of challenging and diverse local government projects, that have positive and long-term benefits for our Community We have exciting opportunities for talented professionals looking to take the next step in their career.
These positions include: Principal Civil Engineers, Project Engineers, Civil Designers, Civil Engineers, Construction Engineers, Construction Managers, Project Managers, Project Coordinators, Design Engineers, Graduate Engineers and Design Draftsperson.
Whether you are a Graduate or a Senior Manager, we want to hear from you!
- You will possess a Bachelor of Engineering (Civil)
- Are a Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland (RPEQ)
- Demonstrated experience in the design, planning, construction and commissioning activities of various projects
- Identifying engineering and technical design requirements to provide practical cost effective design solutions and technical advice that incorporates materials selection and critical components
- High level proficiency using industry specific software, MS Office Suite and associate corporate applications
- The ability to build and develop relationships with key stakeholders, including internal parties with a strong customer service focus
What we offer
- A competitive remuneration salary with options for salary sacrifice, up to 12% Superannuation contributions, 17.5% leave loading
- 36.25 hour working week, regular rostered days off, including long weekends
- Opportunities for professional development training and study assistance to enhance your career progression
- Work within a culture that promotes a healthy work-life balance and a friendly and supported team
- An all-inclusive and diverse workplace culture where everyone feels valued
The Selection Process
The preferred candidate will be required to undertake a national Police Clearance as part of the recruitment process.
How to Apply
To apply or find out more about our Benefits, Rewards and Recognition visit our careers webpage- http://www.bundaberg.qld.gov.au/employment
Closing Date: COB 31 May 2020 AEST
Thank you for your interest in this position. We look forward to receiving your application.