Expressions of Interests : Civil Engineers and associated Technical roles
Are you ready to join our team and build Australia's best regional community? Are you looking for a career that provides you with exposure to different work and the opportunity to innovate and develop real solutions to engineering challenges? Then we want to hear from you.
About the region:
Uniquely positioned north of Brisbane in Queensland, Australia, the Bundaberg Region is one of Australia’s fastest growing regional cities and the gateway to the Southern Great Barrier Reef.
The Bundaberg Region boasts the most equitable climate in Australia and rates fifth in the world alongside Hawaii.
A dynamic and emerging Queensland city, Bundaberg is the centrepiece of the region which includes long established rural communities at Gin Gin and Childers.
Noted for its environmental excellence, pristine waterways and proximity to the Great Barrier Reef, the Bundaberg Region showcases everything that nature’s palette can create.
Agricultural pursuits the envy of the nation and iconic products that take the name of Bundaberg to the world - we are a community on the rise.
Expressions of Interest
We are seeking expressions of interest from Civil Engineers specialising in planning, design or construction to provide technical support to our Infrastructure Department of the Bundaberg Regional Council.
Positions sought are: Project Engineers, Civil Designers, Civil Engineers, Construction Managers, Project Managers, Project Coordinators, Design Engineers, Graduate Engineers, Design Draftsperson, Construction Engineer.
These positions will be capable of developing and producing technical documentation to support and ensure compliance with the functional requirements.
Employment Status: Permanent Full-Time/Contract
Remuneration: $86,038-$104,356 + super + benefits
We are looking for people who:
- Possess a professional civil engineering bachelor qualification or equivalent
- Are a Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland (RPEQ) for engineering roles
- Ability to actively participate in the design, planning, construction and commissioning activities of various projects
- Identifying engineering and technical design requirements to provide practical cost effective design solutions and technical advice that incorporates materials selection and critical components
- The ability to operate computer systems including corporate applications, industry specific software and MS Office Suite
- Providing a high level of quality customer service with the ability to professionally communicate, both oral and written, to a wide variety of audience
- Live and uphold the Council's values
In return, Bundaberg Regional Council offer some amazing benefits including:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Generous employer super
- Fantastic work/life balance
- A rostered day off
- Working for an employer of choice
To learn more about our Benefits, Rewards and Recognition visit our careers webpage- http://www.bundaberg.qld.gov.au/employment
To Apply: Please answer the below questionnaire followed by attaching your Resume. Expressions of interest are open to March 2020.
Bundaberg Regional Council prides itself as an equal opportunity employer and embraces the diversity that our teams bring so if this sounds like the position for you, don’t delay- apply now!