Principal Civil Engineer
Here at Bundaberg Regional Council our vision is bold but simple, to build Australia’s best regional community.
In order to achieve this, we’ve created a culture that’s centred on our core values. To be a council that is customer focused, respectful and prides itself on constant team work, leadership, sustainability and innovation. We’re an all-inclusive council that celebrates diversity and communicates in an open and respectful manner.
About The Role
As a Principal Civil Engineer your focus is to provide technical support to the Water Services Group. This position is responsible for ensuring that the operational aspects of water services are delivered with a business approach focused on timely and cost effective delivery.
Employment Status: Permanent Full-Time
We are looking for people who:
- Possess a professional civil or process engineering qualification
- Can demonstrate a sound understanding and knowledge of civil engineering practices relating to water services treatment and reticulation infrastructure
- Have strong interpersonal skills and can successfully communicate with all stakeholders internally and externally
- Are a Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland (RPEQ)
- Can develop, implement and review systems that will assist in the overall success of the water services
- Live and uphold the Council's values
In return for your hard work and enthusiasm Bundaberg Regional Council offer some amazing benefits including:
- Attractive Remuneration package
- Up to 12% superannuation contributions
- A great work environment
- A rostered day off
- Fantastic work-life balance
Applications Close: Monday 13 January 2020 AEST
To Apply: Please answer the below questionnaire followed by attaching your Resume and a Cover Letter addressing your suitability for the role. Previous applicants need not apply.
Bundaberg Regional Council prides itself as an equal opportunity employer and embraces the diversity that our teams bring so if this sounds like the position for you, don’t delay- apply now!