Here at Bundaberg Regional Council our vision is bold but simple, to build Australia’s best regional community.
In order to achieve this, we’ve created a culture that’s centred on our core values. To be a Council that is customer focused, respectful and prides itself on team work, leadership, sustainability and innovation. We’re an all-inclusive Council that celebrates diversity and communicates in an open and respectful manner.
About The Role
Your role as a Bookings Officer is to provide support to the Bookings and Community Services counter along with administration assistance to the Community Services Branch.
Employment Status: Temporary Part-Time (13 months) Min 3 days/week (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday) min 43.5hrs, max 72.5hrs fortnight
Remuneration: $59,996 pro rata
We are looking for someone who:
- Well developed administrative skills appropriate to the role including a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of Microsoft Programs; including Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint, and Outlook
- General knowledge or the ability to rapidly acquire knowledge of corporate computer programs such as Objective, CRM, Lotus Notes, Authority, World Viewer/Eview
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral, with the ability to liaise with a variety of internal and external parties
- High level time/task management skills including the ability to meet schedules
- Ability to work independently or in a team in a professional and positive manner with the ability to be tactful and discrete when dealing with matters of a sensitive nature
- Demonstrate a developing ability to build relationships with internal customers and stakeholders as well as external organisations within set guidelines
- Lives and upholds the Council's values
In return for your hard work and enthusiasm, Bundaberg Regional Council offer some amazing benefits including:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Up to 12% superannuation contributions
- A great working environment
- Great work-life balance
Applications Close: Thursday 5 December 2019 AEST
To Apply: Please answer the below questionnaire followed by attaching your Resume.
Bundaberg Regional Council prides itself as an equal opportunity employer and embraces the diversity that our teams bring so if this sounds like the position for you, don’t delay- apply now!