Civil Engineer Corridor Management
Here at Bundaberg Regional Council our vision is bold but simple, to build Australia’s best regional community.
In order to achieve this, we’ve created a culture that’s centred on our core values. To be a Council that is customer focused, respectful and prides itself on team work, leadership, sustainability and innovation. We’re an all-inclusive Council that celebrates diversity and communicates in an open and respectful manner.
About The Role
Your role as a Civil Engineer Corridor Management is to assist the Road Corridor Manager in all aspects of Council's roads and drainage management.
Employment Status: Permanent Full-Time
We are looking for people who:
- Are in possession of a Bachelor of Engineering (Civil)
- Demonstrated experience in roads and drainage asset management
- Sound knowledge of roads and drainage maintenance, rehabilitation and construction techniques and practices
- Demonstrated experience with investigative and reporting work in relation to roads and drainage matters
- Highly developed interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to effective communicate with other Council staff, Councillors, the community and other external parties
- Sound knowledge of Workplace Health and Safety, Quality, Environmental Management and Traffic Control policies and procedures, as they apply to Corridor Management group operations
- A current 'C' class driver's licence
- Live and uphold the Council's values
In return for your hard work and enthusiasm, Bundaberg Regional Council offer some amazing benefits including:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Up to 12% superannuation contributions
- A rostered day off
- Great working environment
- An employer of choice
Applications Close: Wednesday 11 December 2019 AEST
To Apply: Please answer the below questionnaire followed by attaching your Resume.
Bundaberg Regional Council prides itself as an equal opportunity employer and embraces the diversity that our teams bring so if this sounds like the position for you, don’t delay- apply now!