Works Management Officer
Here at Bundaberg Regional Council our vision is bold but simple, to build Australia’s best regional community.
In order to achieve this, we’ve created a culture that’s centred on our core values. To be a Council that is customer focused, respectful and prides itself on team work, leadership, sustainability and innovation. We’re an all-inclusive Council that celebrates diversity and communicates in an open and respectful manner.
About The Role
Your role as a Works Management Officer is primarily responsible for the ongoing development and implementation of the works management system, as well as policies and procedures associated with the use of the system. The position also contributes to the delivery and support of maintenance and project processes and practices across the organisation, to ensure ongoing improvement and compliance.
Employment Status: Permanent Full-Time
We are looking for people who:
- Possess a Certificate III or IV in Business or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience in the implementation and utilisation of works management systems, boasting a high level of computer skills including advanced MS Office Suite
- Proven skills in the development of workflows, procedures and the development of solutions across multiple business units
- The ability to solve complex problems with a high level analytical and organisational skills
- Can manage several tasks and projects simultaneously and efficiently whilst continually prioritising workload
- Live and uphold the Council's values
In return for your hard work and enthusiasm, Bundaberg Regional Council offer some amazing benefits including:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Up to 12% superannuation contributions
- A rostered day off
- Great working environment
- An employer of choice
Applications Close: Sunday 15 December 2019 AEST
To Apply: Please answer the below questionnaire followed by attaching your Resume.
Bundaberg Regional Council prides itself as an equal opportunity employer and embraces the diversity that our teams bring so if this sounds like the position for you, don’t delay- apply now!